Thought for the day:

A friend is a brother who was once a bother. ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Welcome to chaos

I am above all things a mother to four wonderful boys. They are Charlie, my little helper who turned four in April; Richard and William, my twin daredevils who turned one in April; and Henry who we welcomed into the family this June. I spend a lot of time doing damage control and learning what needs to be baby proofed next but when I'm not chasing around human cyclones, I love to sew, make jewelry and write. I'm also a free-lance graphic designer and love designing everything from logos to business cards and even full catalogs. I've never been one to think inside the box and I love filling my life with creative things. When life gets busy I've found that it's important to laugh and laugh a lot, especially at the little things. So this is what I plan on sharing with everyone... the little things that make you smile and the little things that make you appreciate what we all go through when it comes to raising kids and keeping our sanity. So enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment